Meet Dr. H. Brett Friedman, DDS
Serving Maryland since 1996!
- Personalized care to fit his patient’s unique needs
- High-tech and comfortable treatments
- Exceeding every expectation through thoughtful and compassionate care
Education & Certifications
- Dr. Friedman has been happily married for over 15 years
- He has 2 bright and athletic sons
- They enjoy skiing, swimming, and pickleball as a family
- They travel to South Africa to visit family and learn about the cultural heritage of Dr. Friedman’s wife
Lifelong Commitment to Dentistry
Dr. Brett Friedman began his career working alongside his father Harry Friedman in the Randallstown area and then together they created Dr. Friedman & Friedman where they practiced together until 2008.
Since 2002, Dr. Friedman has been the proud owner of Union Dental Center. In 2009, he acquired Towson Smile Care where he practices one day per week performing mostly specialty work. In 2018, he acquired Ellicott City Smile Care with a partner Dr. Stephen Levy. In 2022 he will take over Drs. Friedman & Friedman and Associates in the Pikesville/Woodholme area as his father transitions into retirement.
- Restorative and cosmetic dentistry (tooth-colored fillings, crowns, bridges, implant restorations)
- Endodontics (root canals)
- Extractions, bone grafts, and implants
- Temporomandibular Disorder (TMD/TMJ)
- Oral-facial pain management
- Implant-supported dentures (all-on-4 concept)
You might be surprised to know…
Dr. Friedman is on the board of CraniUS, whose mission is to find cures for all brain diseases through innovative smart technology.
He also plays the pedal steel guitar and is thinking about taking up the saxophone!
201 South Union Avenue
Havre de Grace, MD 21078
Phone: (410) 939-3950
Monday - Thursday: 7am-5pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Get Started Today.
We’re always welcoming new patients and are here to help. See a dentist in Havre de Grace, MD today.