Meet Dr. Michele Shenk
Your Expert in Cosmetic Dentistry, Botox + Fillers, Anxious patients
- An empathetic approach is a cornerstone of my philosophy.
- I strive to understand and connect with my patients on a personal level.
- This involves meeting patients where they need, and taking the time to ensure they fully understand and are comfortable with any recommended procedures.
Education & Certifications
- Undergrad – University of Pittsburgh
- Post Grad Residency – University of Maryland Dental School
- Advanced General Dentistry DDS – University of Maryland.
- General dentistry
- Clear aligners
- Botox and fillers
- Anxious patients
- I am proud to be married to Jeff, and we have built a life together filled with love and laughter.
- Being a #girlmom is also a huge part of my identity, as I am the proud mother of two amazing daughters. They are my biggest source of inspiration and motivation, and I love watching them grow and learn.
- When I am not spending time with my family, I enjoy hanging out with friends.
- I love to work on my art. I find that creating something beautiful is incredibly rewarding and helps me recharge.
You might be surprised to know…
Another fun fact about me is that I love games, cards, and puzzles. I find that these activities help me unwind and exercise my brain in new and exciting ways.
You might be surprised to learn that I have known that I wanted to be a dentist since I was just 10 years old. It's been a lifelong dream of mine to help people achieve healthy and beautiful smiles, and I feel incredibly fortunate to be able to do so every day in my work.
- Community involvement has always been important to me, both personally and professionally. As a dentist, I believe that everyone deserves access to quality dental care, regardless of their financial situation. That’s why I make it a priority to give back to my local community by offering pro bono services and volunteering my time and expertise to local organizations whenever I can.
“Union Dental has a staff that is extremely friendly! From the front desk to the dental hygienists to the dentists, everyone is helpful and competent! The care is outstanding, and I would recommend them to all my friends and family.“
– Marie B.
201 South Union Avenue
Havre de Grace, MD 21078
Phone: (410) 939-3950
Monday - Thursday: 7am-5pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Get Started Today.
We’re always welcoming new patients and are here to help. See a dentist in Havre de Grace, MD today.