SureSmile Clear Aligners
in Havre de Grace, MD
Straighten your teeth without braces!
Misaligned teeth and gaps between teeth can make you feel self-conscious about your appearance. In addition, you may experience tooth grinding (bruxism), TMJ pain, and even migraine headaches as the result of a misaligned bite or crowded teeth.
Many people don’t like the idea of metal braces — and with good reason. Traditional metal orthodontics are often uncomfortable, require many visits to the dentist for adjustments, make it difficult to brush/floss, limit the foods you can enjoy, and are very visible.
If you’ve always wanted to straighten your teeth but aren’t interested in metal braces, SureSmile clear aligners might be the answer you’ve been looking for! Using a series of custom-made clear aligners, you can think of SureSmile as “invisible braces” that are discreet, comfortable, and produce amazing results!
SureSmile is as easy as 1-2-3
- Book your first appointment and consultation at Union Dental Center
- Meet with a dentist to evaluate your smile and answer any questions you have
- Plan your SureSmile treatment and start seeing results in as little as 6 months
How do SureSmile Aligners work?
The SureSmile system is very simple. You’ll work with a dentist who will create a series of clear aligners. You’ll wear each aligner for about 2 weeks at a time before switching to the next aligner.
Over time, these aligners gently shift your teeth and create a straighter and more even smile.
Should I avoid DIY mail-order tooth straightening systems?
- Mail-order aligners don’t always require that a dentist monitor your treatment as closely as they should
- Mail-order aligners can actually cause bite issues and TMJ pain if they don’t fit perfectly
- At-home impressions never produce aligners that are as precise and accurate as the digitally designed SureSmile aligners
- SureSmile invisible braces are expertly designed with your comfort in mind and your treatment is closely monitored by our team of expert cosmetic dentists
Our Philosophy: Your Care & Comfort Come First
It’s never too late to achieve a smile you love and there’s no better time to start your smile journey than today.
SureSmile is a great option for nearly everyone who wants to straighten their teeth.
At our Havre de Grace cosmetic dentist office, we’re glad you put your trust in us to restore your health and smile. Our modern, compassionate, and high-tech approach will solve your dental health problems and exceed your expectations.
New to our practice? Learn more about our $49 special offer.
Don’t settle for anything but a beautiful and healthy smile. Let’s work together to make it happen.
Frequently Asked Questions about SureSmile clear aligners
Are SureSmile clear aligners for me?
What makes SureSmile aligners the best option?
- Confidence – SureSmile aligners are custom-made, modern, and quality-tested individually by our Digital Lab professionals to give you the smile of your dreams.
- Comfort – You can wear our aligners comfortably throughout the day because of their precisely-tailored fit.
- Convenience – Reduce the amount of time you spend in the dental chair by scheduling fewer visits.
Can I eat and drink while wearing SureSmile aligners?
How long will my SureSmile aligner treatment last?
Why Choose Us
Sit back and relax. We’ll make your visit to our office relaxing and comfortable. Trust our expert and welcoming team.
You’re one of a kind. Your SureSmile treatment will be designed and planned just for you.
Transform your smile with a treatment plan that fits your budget. Ask about our financing options!
Eat, smile, laugh, and live with confidence. See what a difference SureSmile can make in your life.
“Union Dental has a staff that is extremely friendly! From the front desk to the dental hygienists to the dentists, everyone is helpful and competent! The care is outstanding, and I would recommend them to all my friends and family.“
– Marie B.
Get Started Today.
We’re always welcoming new patients and are here to help. See a dentist in Havre de Grace, MD today.