Tooth Pain Dentist in Havre de Grace, MD
Relieve tooth pain comfortably
Don’t ignore tooth pain!
If you’re having any type of dental problem, don’t ignore it! At Union Dental Center before we help you smile comfortably again, we aim to provide high-quality, effective dental care that helps our patients achieve optimal oral health.
Everything you need to look and feel your best is right here in our office! Concerned about the cost of high-tech treatment? Questions about your insurance or alternative payment options? Please give us a call at (410) 939-3950.
- Sharp or dull aches
- Sensitivity to hot or cold temperatures
- Pain when biting or chewing
- Swelling in the gums, jaw, or face
- Pain in or around the mouth and jaw area.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it’s important to seek dental treatment as soon as possible. Ignoring tooth pain can lead to more serious dental problems down the road.
Your dentist at Union Dental Center can help diagnose the cause of your tooth pain and provide appropriate treatment to alleviate your symptoms, and help you achieve optimal oral health.
What causes a toothache?
When the tooth’s protective covering is missing or damaged due to severe decay, infection, or injury, the tooth becomes highly sensitive to heat and cold, resulting in pain while eating or drinking. This can lead to severe discomfort if left untreated, and may even result in tooth loss.
Therefore, it’s crucial to address the issue as soon as possible to avoid any further complications.
At Union Dental Center, we can help diagnose the cause of your toothache and provide appropriate treatment.
We help you say goodbye to tooth pain with customized treatments.
How to treat tooth pain
- Over-the-counter pain relievers such as ibuprofen and acetaminophen.
- Dental fillings to help alleviate tooth pain caused by a cavity.
- Root canals for tooth pain caused by an infected tooth.
- Deep cleaning and root planing may be necessary If the tooth pain is caused by gum disease.
- Extractions may be necessary for tooth pain caused by a broken or severely damaged tooth.
- Splint or guard may be used to protect the teeth if the tooth pain is caused by grinding or clenching of teeth.
At Union Dental Center, we can diagnose the cause of the pain and recommend the best treatment plan for you.
Why Choose Us
201 South Union Avenue
Havre de Grace, MD 21078
Phone: (410) 939-3950
Monday - Thursday: 7am-5pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Get Started Today.
We’re always welcoming new patients and are here to help. See a dentist in Havre de Grace, MD today.